User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    No, they are a special type of mutant from the sea who feed off of our happiness. Why are there only 26 letters in the english language?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    mouth

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Seminary

    I'm sorry to say that you lost me after the first 5 lines. I kept reading hoping it would get clearer, but it didn't really help. I think it might ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Five Heart Shaped Necklaces Chapter 4

    Overall zankoku_na_tenshi nailed almost everything I was going to say. One thing I'm wondering about, is what it it that the mom has done to them that has shaken them ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flight-Prologue

    I'm sorry, but within about a minute of seeing you work I couldn't take anymore of the symbol things. They do work and I think they add somthing to your ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 7

    Recently the question has come up on whether or not I should modernize the names of my characters. I'd love your opinions on this, as I'm a bit stuck in ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Got stories?

    Hello Dreamer! I was wondering if you would take the time to help me by reviewing my script (or at least 1 section of it, all 6 are a bit ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Five Heart Shaped Necklaces Chapter 3

    In the beggining of this you said We were still in the meadow that surrounded my house-and their apartments- when we heard The Voice. “Castra. Castra. Castra.” It whispered on ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Five Heart Shaped Necklaces Chapter 2

    As other people have said, your main character has been well developed, but you need to develop the other pixies more. What I noticed was that it would be nice ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I started playing around on Gimp this morning. .

    I'm no artist, but I really like this! It looks really cool, almost like graffiti that has gotten partially washed off. I think I can see the letters too. Good ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    Hello ashleylee! I was wondering if you would take the time to help me by reviewing my script (or at least 1 section of it, all 6 are a bit ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 6

    Act 3, Scene 1 The scene is in the band room. The entire band is there, all but Bottom frantically studying music sheets on the other side of the room. ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That kid

    I really liked this piece. You're right, in every school there is this kid. I liked how you ended almost every sentence with, "But I do." One thing is, you ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I wrote somthing big, asked for editing help from friends, got none. Googled for a writing site, and came up with this one. It's worked (sort of) so far.

    Dec 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free reviews

    Hello Inksplatter! I was wondering if you would take the time to help me by reveiwing my script (or at least 1 section of it, all 5 is a bit ...

    Dec 22, 2008


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare