User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    Thanks all! Just a note, this is actually taking place on the day back to school from summer vacation, so I'm not sure it could really be considered Midsummer... and ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    Thanks a lot. If you want to read it it's currently called "A Midsummer Night's Dream Part (1-9)"

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    I see that your new here, but I don't think that this is the place to post this. In the other forum you should be posting you writing that isn't ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chapter two

    I'm not a poet, nor do I read poetry, but I really do like the way you presented this! A couple of the lines felt a little bit off, such ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    I'm having trouble thinking of of a title for my play, and I was wondering if you guys had any tips/hints/ideas. It's a comedy based off Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 9

    All questions from earlier segments still apply. The main ones are: Did I over do Bottom's Character? What would be a good name for this script? Should I change the ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Five Heart Shaped Necklaces Chapter 5

    Nice continuation. The fact that even though she had just been betrayed by someone she though was her sister and then could laugh at the thought of evil ducks, is ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Kiss, edit

    I enjoyed the reference to Tolkien at the end, but I can't remember anywhere in Harry Potter where he talked about that kind of thing, so that book reference didn't ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 2 (Edited)

    Merci. Spacing issues are just because when I paste from Microsoft to here it automatically deleats all of my spaces and I have to put them in again. I somtimes ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Run!

    Didn't think I would, but i actually like the choppy style in which you wrote this story. THe only parts I didn't like were how you described how Maria was ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: His Name was Thomas

    Confusing. Interesting but confusing. To be honest, I didn't know the gender of the narrator until about half way through, and that little revelation put a new light on everything ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: World Juggler

    I like it but hope there's more. You have absolutly zero plot at the moment. This could be a good introduction, it's very descriptive. I'd love it if you could ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tyrant Toby Chapter 1

    I really liked this. Especially the beginning, with the dreams. One thing I'd add though is if you could think up another one that would be nice. Three just seems ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Deadly Viper

    That was way to long to be posted in one part. Very few people are actually going to read it the whole way through. Anyway, from what little I did ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 8

    Act 4, Scene 1 The scene is set in the band room, where the lights have been turned back on. Titania has returned and is fawning around Bottom, who is ...

    Jan 4, 2009


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe