User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    YWS is the first place where I have actually gotten useful information on my work and how I write. I've been taught many things about grammar and style which I ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on springrain, who was the first to help me out with the later portions of one of my stories and who introduced me to the chat thing on ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I think it's finally time I asked...

    I never even noticed it before now! It looks like a theater mask to me to though. I can see the pile of books, but it's kind of squished.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    A very, very long time ago. ~Scrooge Which of your senses do you rely on the most?

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A girl who gets into drugs, ending in a horrible scene in which someone important dies. All In A Day

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Send it back and write a brief note saying that they sent it to the wrong person. What would you do if world peace was actually achieved?

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A girl from olden times, one often looked over or ignored. The kind of person you would find hidden in the corner during important meeting simply because the occupants didn't ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because leaving them hanging kills us. Are crazy people insane or do they just think they're insane?

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    swirly

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    Thanks to both of you! I'm not sure there are any really well known lines, but that is definitely something I should give some thought to. Not sure about "A ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    I'm thinking of the title, "All In A Day". Thoughts, opinions? Thanks all for your help.

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 4

    I'm trying to, that's what the time limit was for. But ignore the deadline. Thanks for the advice with the cut offs, I didn't know that.

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 3 (Edited)

    Thanks! It's called Midsummer Night's dream because that it the play it's based off of, you know, Shakespeare's? I haven't found a different tile yet, but it is supposed to ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 2 (Edited)

    The setting is meant to be a modern day North American school, so I obviously failed at portraying that. You mention that my character's speech is not current, how so? ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 1

    I can definitely PM you! Your idea on Flute answered one of my main questions further on, should I change there names from the original script or not? Seeing that ...

    Jan 9, 2009


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow