User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ella Tosciati

    Show don't tell... show don't tell... The best way to describe it is to show you. (oops, I did not mean that!) This's what I'll do, I'll take a couple ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Are you talking about a person named "Anyone"?

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Switch the Style

    So, like, one day there was this dude, right? And I saw him, like, walking his stupid pink poodle, right? Sentence: You don't have to complicate it!

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    peanut-butter (hyphens fix everything... or at least they do when the first thing that pops into your head is two words... I hope...)

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    coast (also not checking 93 pages)

    Jan 31, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review...

    I know how much other people on this board have helped me out when I needed it, so I'm here to return the favor. If you need anything reveiwed I ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ella Tosciati

    Well... I warned you I was rather harsh. If you want my review see the attachment, I din't want to have to bother with making everything red again whe I ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Other Re: Knife

    Thanks! I am going to edit this, and I'll definetly take what you said into consideration. It's sort of weird how most of my writing comes out dark, because I'm ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    That... was amazing. I absolutely loved it as a whole, one of the best pieces of poetry I've read in a long time. However, I'm still picky enought that there ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Re: Knife

    It’s dark. It’s always dark. Inside my mind and out. It’s dark and I’m trapped, in more ways than one. Do you know what it feels like to be trapped? ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding Hood; the real story

    That was a very good rewrite of a classic story! you really put a lot into you MC (I wanted to say heroine but...) and it turned out really well. ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 10

    Act 4, Scene 3 The scene is set in the band room, but it is tidier now and the piano is gone, moved into the classroom. The band’s backpacks are ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 5

    Thanks a lot Springrain! Those were defietly mistakes, I don't know how I missed them while I was editing... thanks for pointing them out.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 4

    Thanks for the response, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, but I'm back now! I tried to make Puck's accent as extreme as I ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Wow, extreme is right! I only just found that you could post somewhere separately from the reviews!

    Jan 15, 2009


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author