User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because eating unhealthy things help to turn the sky a nice orange color. Why can't I spell?

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A prankster, like Puck in a Midsummer Night's Dream. (sorry for the horribly non-original name who ever posts next)

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would probably be pretty freaked out, then run downstairs to tell my mom. Possibly go to the hospital. What would you do if you saw a best friend of ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    room

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Epic Tale of Threnody

    Good job with the acting, I'm an actress as well. Dark chocolate=also my favorite food I also don't normally watch TV, slthough I do still have a couple shows I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roses and Unicorns

    I'm in a grade twelve AP biology class, and we still use playdoh to model stuff. During class. Sort of odd, but still very fun! I can still remember when ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new (Duh!)

    Hello supreme! I really admire your being able to write short stories about what's happening in your life. I've tried that and fallen straight on my face, when I write ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open for critiquing

    Oh... it's so sad, there's nothing to critique.... I'll fix that! Would you mind checking out my portfolio and just taking a look at one of the pieces with no ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review...

    I know it's odd picking a name like cooldude, especially scince I'm a girl. A long, long time ago I picked up one of my brothers ole neopets accounts, and ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Will . . .

    Although I must admit, I have not read Hamlet and barely even know the plot line, you asked me to look over this, and so here I am! I've attached ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 11

    Act 5, Scene 1 The scene is set in the classroom. It has been decorated and it is obvious that a party is about to take place. Hippolyta and Theseus ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    It does. Thank you!

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ella Tosciati

    Well, glad I could help!

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    What are the advantages/disadvantages of joining a group? What are they? What do they do? What is the point? Besically I just don't get it. A short run down of ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crash

    The noise of crunching metal, the stench of burning rubber, the taste of noxious fumes in the air. I could see the clouds of white smoke rising up in front ...

    Jan 31, 2009


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon