User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 1

    I think I better give you a quick overveiw of the characters before you read this, just so that it makes a little more sense. ______________________________ Oberon: A very insecure ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Illusions of Life (2nd Draft- Horror/Fantasy)

    Adding more to your story helped make it more understandable. For a prologue I think it's quite good, although admittedly I don't read horror. The line spoken as she is ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Illusions of Life

    I like your writing, the suspense was very good, but I found your use of all of a sudden ruined the feeling you were going for. It was like hitting ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: truth seaker

    I noticed alot of grammer things in there, and stuff that just didn't make sense, but it seams that you've already had that mentioned to you. I like the storyline, ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Dragonfly's Void ~ Chapter One

    I really liked the beggining, the imagery was awsome, but for the most part I'm with the rest on this one. It did sound alot like sex, and I didn't ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Hello Young Writers Society! I'm cooldude19967, and I'm extreamly happy to be here. It was only recently that I picked up on the fact that I actually enjoyed writing, up ...

    Nov 15, 2008


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.