User avatar

cooldude19967

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting Out

    Very nice! You captured the feeling of that situation well! The only critisim I noticed that really distracted me was this, you used the word hell way to often. That ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Yes, thanks for that. I'm a bit sloppy in my typing sometimes. I'll try to keep it neat. And yes, as everyone's asked I have read the rules. In several ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Honest opinions are what I'm looking for, unfortuntly, not mny people read scripts so I've only gotten one reveiw. I'd apprecite if any of you would give it a look. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jamie :)

    Hello Jamie! Nice to meet you (sort of). Basically I was trying to read everything new (an impossible task) when I came up with your post and read it. Figured ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Grim Life

    Very nice! Your portrayal of the grim reaper was great! I'm a bit curious about his boss, but assume that will be cleared up more as this goes on. Keep ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Valley Part II

    I like your concept and your characters, but I have two questions: 1. What is a lang? I know they're somthing that is attacking and that they have hands, but ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Curse(02)

    Better. You described more people and it was more interesting than your last. The ending seemed a little off to me though. And why dosn't kel have time to think ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alvalor: part two of chapter three

    I also have not read the beggining of this, but what I have read sounds good! Because I havn't read the other bits I didn't know there was anyone else ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Scripts Re: 1st Script

    It took me a while to get into your script, but once I did I could visualize it easily enough. I like the character of the boss. To me the ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 1

    Thanks a lot for your imput. It's especially nice to get seeing as your doing the same kind of thing. I never really though of keeping ties to the orgional ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Thanks! I've read all of the rules and guildlines already, you've got it set up on a sticky on everyboard so it's sort of hard to ignore. I write scripts ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Herasy and Treason

    A very good story! It kept my attention right to the end, and more. I know very little abbout the time period you are writing from, but the scene came ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Among the Lost

    Very good! I haven't read this series in a while, but you brought it all back to me! I hope you continue this, I'd like to see more! 1 question, ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Curse(01)

    I've read Tamora Pierce, actually, I just reread this series, and I still have to say it makes little sense to me. It needs some major editing and seems to ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    So far, I'd have to agree! I've already looked around at bit at someother stories, and I'm sort of astounded. I seem to be one of the youngest writers here! ...

    Nov 15, 2008


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314