-
Re: Remember Autumn
I noticed that your story was a bit choppy. Although it wasn't confusing like some the story line was said in such a straightforward manner it was almost boring. I ...
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 1
Thank you for the grammer! I suck at that, it's through endless revision that I've gotten it this good. As for your question about Flute... he's not Puck, but is ...
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Hello from cooldude19967
I know, I have issues with becoming adicted to sites, so I've set a time limit on myself with this one. Un/fortunatly, it's been failing, whichi s why I've been ...
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 1
Yes, I have written more. The next scene is out. Thanks for the support.
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 2 (Edited)
*Revision is finished See post further down.* *Now on a time limit. Must finish by January 12, so speedy reveiw are appreciated!* This isn't quite a short as my first ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Mitosis Rap
Oh boy, I can just see what my science teacher would do with the idea of rapping. He actually had us roleplaying the different parts af a cell. I can't ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Crystal Valley Part IV
I'm a little confused about the dragon. Earlier you said their very only 17 still in exisence, so how is it that Max owns one? And how is it that ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
... you're friends start calling you a literary nerd and to defend yourself you use the more of the same large words they called you that for.
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
New-years
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
A rather old, sweet grandmother type, who bakes cookies alot, but who underneath it all is rather sharp. solarflare
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: The Army's Legacy: Prologue
I liked it, but the brackets, while containing interesting information seemed unessecary to me. I liked what was in them, but is their someway you could incorperate them into the ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Summer Waking; Chapter Two
This seems disjointed. To be honest, I got bored partway through, and seeing as this should have been rather exciting that shouldn't have happened. Maybe more emphasis on the running ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: What's to come
To be honest it's OK, but a bit confusing. The flow is off. If you edited it and made it more understandable it could be good, but at the moment, ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: The Perfect Fairytale
I liked it! Your version of Cinderella is so much more entertaining the the norm, and you give good personality to the narrator, especially right in the beggining. One thing ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: That Voice
I like it, but I'd like to know more about Nessa's personality. I know that there's someone in her head, but more information about how she deals with her school ...
Nov 18, 2008
