User avatar

cooldude19967

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Will . . .

    Bravo, much better! And your first time around wasn't shabby either! I've kept my review in the same document as before, mostly so that I wouldn't go over it and ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crash

    Thanks so much for your advice 299397. It looked very usefull and I will definetly apply a good bit of it. One question, exactly how did the first bit that ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 11

    Thanks for ther high praise! It's always nice to hear that along with things to fix. As for Being acted out... they said we'd vote today, but it was put ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review...

    Finished! Nice signature by the way. Anything else?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Forever and Always

    Lyrics... well this is new. To be honest I've never even looked in this section and would not have noticed your work if you hadn't asked me to review it, ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crash

    Thanks all of you for your review. Anti-pop I really appreciate the depth you put into this, it helped a lot. I think I agree with you an the watch ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 11

    Thanks a lot Krupp, I agree it's annoying to see something with no reviews, especially when your on the receiving end. But I can also see why people wouldn't want ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because aliens take over our minds and tell us to ask them. Why is making up conspiracy theories so fun?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    She wants to scare the goblins away from climbing back up her/his nose. Why is "q" the first letter on the keyboard?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    I don't know but I think it looks like music to a deaf person. Why did we invent italic?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    The jellied insides of brown rats. What food group is popcorn in?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A dark young girl, who is slightly insane a wears rags because she does not have enough money fro proper clothes. Rats... can't think of one.... give me a moment.... ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Gaudy night: Woman tries to solve mystery at oxford while dealing with her feelings towards another male detective.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A more typical every day type story set in a high school with an arrogant male for the MC, who is a real jerk. All in a day.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A hero from a fanasy book, you know the type, the bad rougish one who's only on the good team for money or somthing like that. But turns out that ...

    Feb 3, 2009


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind