User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 3 (Edited)

    My third scene, and the first part of the play that features the "actors", for those of you who were waiting for it. This is personally my second favorite plot ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 2 (Edited)

    Thank you for you input. I think your right about Oberon, even I have trouble with his lines, and I should tone it down. You've given me the drive to ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shoes

    Double post. That was annoying. Ok, now that I'm done with that, on to your story. The main odd thing I noticed was this, why does the cheif ask why ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beggar's Utopia -- Chapter One

    I like the idea, but the first part confused me really badly, and because of that I can't say if it's to short or not. The second part I like ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unspoken Words - Chapter one

    Confusing. I think you might want to add some more obvious breaks in there to show when you are jumping ahead in time. Also it was annoying to have to ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: infinite forever

    I was going to comment of your horrid capitalization, but reading Teague's post I think I know why that was now. You really could use spell check more though, there ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Voice of Nothing: part two of Vox Nihili

    A bit less interesting than your first bit, but that's pretty natural considering your first bit had to do with a ran dom body showing up in a garden. You ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: untitled ( the raid maybe) -part one

    I was really confused at the beggining and your story still leaves a lot of questions to be answered at the moment. The main one is basically this, why on ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors Fanfic

    I noticed that you jumped right from when Rain was a kit to when s/he was old enough to be teaching another kit. Was there a reason for that? It ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 2 (Edited)

    Thank you so much for that reveiw. I seenow that I have some huge grammer problems through out the script, and someof them were repeated so often in only this ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Story of a Well Known Life

    I'm playing Scrooge in a school play (A mix of Oliver Twist and a Christmas Carol), and we were supposed to introduce our character to the world, his past, his ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Thanks you two! I will!

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    I feel like this is a stupid question, but I'd really like to know. How do you get the bolded black letters underneath your name and above you avatar? I've ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Story of a Well Known Life

    Actually, this was never meant to be a story, I wrote it as a homework assignment for Drama, but got a bit carried away. I've decided that I like it, ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unspoken Words - prologue (working title)

    This was really to short of a piece for me to critique, but it does look pretty goo so far. I assume the fantasy bit is going to come in ...

    Nov 20, 2008


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain