User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for only having 4 reveiws.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Perfect Murder

    I'm sorry, but I really didn't like this one. It was really dark, which must have been your intention, but the title didn't fit at all. The Perfect Murder? There ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Gray (VIII)

    OK, the main beef I've had through out this entire script, and now I can finally give it to you. Why is Prate in this piece? He hasn't spoken a ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Gray (VII)

    I noticed that after Blaine makes a profound statement about Mute dieing Sage doesn't acknowledge it at all but just tells him to go on with the story. That seemed ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Gray (IV)

    I found the part when they were talking about why Sage was down there for two years remarkably hard to decipher, and I didn't realize that he knew he was ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Gray (III)

    Still enjoying this. And I was pretty close on the ages to. Anyways, in this particular bit what jumped out at me was Sage's long monologue, and to tell the ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Gray (II)

    I liked it, but I agree that you should wait longer before making the colors fade. It would make it seem more realistic and it would be more emotional when ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Gray (I)

    Warning... I write plays, but I've never tried to critique them in my life. I hope this does help though, even if it is shorter. Age: I'd say Mute is ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Creating characters... It's like you can make new lives and play with them. Giving them thoughts, feelings. Deciding whether or not to make them shallow or deep, to stereotype them ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two Opposites Never Attract

    To be honest, I found your story choppy to the extream, and Luxa's character was pretty unbeleiveable. Jealousy is one thing, but why on earth does she break into tears? ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: the Curse(03)

    I have pretty much the same problems with this as I did with your other two, so I'm not going to bother repeating them. The two main ones that stood ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tell Me What A Rainbow Is Like

    That was beautiful, emotional, not at all what I expected. If you do edit it more I would sugest the third bit, it made the least amount of sense to ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning of a story...

    I like it, but found it boring. If it hadn't been so short I might have stopped reading. Maybe adding some type of hook would liven it up, or even ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Introduction

    WOW! I really like this. It seems like a topic that has been done before, but you did it so well! Normally I don't try to critique stories that I ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Slayer's Son Part 1

    I found that your story was slow, but interesting. I didn't get board halfway through like on some others. The information you gave about the boys was good, it really ...

    Nov 26, 2008


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland