User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Scripts Re: Bug Zapper

    That was... really short. Fine for what it was, but short and rather pointless. Oh, and if you really do write a script there needs to be something that separates ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Trust

    Wow. That's depressing. I really like the way you portrayed the boy in the last line, for some reason that stood out to me the most. Overall though I could ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Soliloquy of a God

    I'm not sure why, but I really, really like this. I think you've hit on a very good idea, although it's rather strange reading the epilogue first. I almost feel ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 5

    Act 2, Scene 2 The scene is set in the hallway. Titania enters with her crowd of girls, obviously fuming from her encounter with Oberon. Titania: Girls! Come here! No, ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Ice fire

    Your story is good. I needs editing to get rid of a few simple mistakes, but I agree with Todge about the unique way your MC found out about her ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Game Over

    Hello! This is a really, really long piecve of writing, and I'd think you'd get amny more people editing it if you broke it into pieces. Anyways, because of the ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 2 (Edited)

    Here's an edited version, with Lysander's total character makeover. Tell me what you think. Egeus: Hermia’s wildly overprotective father. Very out-spoken and blustering. Theseus: The principal and F

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    2/10 I'm not much into the anime cat person thing, and the fact that I can't read the writing annoys me. I need to know what it says!

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Adelaide, a Prologue.

    The main thing I noticed was how the first paragraph seemed almost choppy at first. I think that you talk about so much in that little sapce that even though ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 1

    Thank you so much for this review. I really appreciate what you have to say, and I'm glad you like Oberon! As I've said before, anything in my script that ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 4

    Here's the next bit. An overveiw of the characters can be found in the other parts. I've tried to correct all of the issues that have been mentioned to me ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Research Re: Stereotypes

    Thanks! You've given me three really good ideas that I never would have though of but that should have been obvious! I really appreciate it!

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing

    That would definitely work, seeing as it's a script. Thanks.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Research Re: Stereotypes

    Right now I'm having to totally rewrite a character in a piece I'm doing, and I'm at a loss of what to do. I'm looking to make all of my ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing

    I was just wondering, for those of you who write constantly, is there a set way you edit that seems to help you catch your mistakes best? How do you ...

    Dec 10, 2008


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson