User avatar

cookie_pirate

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    Mist. Where was all this bloody mist coming from? Cale looked around, disorientated. He can't seem to recognize what surrounds him "I'm not in the marsh, am I?" he questioned ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Stand In Rain (Lost in Life)

    Verse 1 Nobody cares about me They don’t even need me I'm all alone and lost in life I can’t find a way out O n this cell and I ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Screaming your name

    I believe that mostly all the songs have parts like what Summerless said. And that I find this lyric a bit jumbly for it's somehow going on around back on ...

    May 19, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.