User avatar

cookie_pirate

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Insert Random Hilarious Phrase Here*

    Rofl. I guess you'll enjoy it here. You get to critique works of other writers. :]]

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Thank you Casey. :) It's really good to know someone from the same country! Yay!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    @ Melkor I'm sure I can handle it. :) @ GRL Thank you. :) @ moosiegirl Thanks so much. I'll try joining one of the contests. @ Fire Thanks for ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Twiggy :] Very happy to be here!

    Hi Twiggy! Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will love this place as much as all of us do. :) By the way, Chelsi here. Hope to be ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new greetings from Hong kong

    Rebbecca: I will really enjoy this place! Chelsi: Used to think most of the people here are from America, but seems not!! We feel real bad about the quake, but ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Oh, I can understand that. I guess. x] Sure, I'd love to read even just a bit of it. :)

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    @ rubberduck. Lol. Thank you. Sure, I'll informyou when I have a new one. :) See you around! :) @ melkor Well that would be really hard for the main ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Lol. xD Well I wonder how people communicate in the in which no-one talks. How do they "talk"?

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    Welcome to the forums Bookworm. :) I am very sure you'd enjoy it in here as much as the others do. :) I'll be looking forward to reading one of ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Well then, I suppose your story is somehow related to comedy then? :)

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Hm, well I might as well as prepare myself for your story then. :D I'm not that good in being a critique. xD

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    It seems that I'm going to have a hard time in writing on your point of view. xD I have so many things to learn.

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    May I know why you want it to be like that? xD

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Lol. Well, I'd be shock to discover of you will be. xD But of course, that would be impossible. I'll try making a story on your point of view. :)

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: twisting through

    Hello, Vine! :) I happen to be also a newbie. I'm sure you'll enjoy it in here as much as I'm starting to! :) Chelsi here btw.

    May 19, 2008


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird