User avatar

cookie_pirate

  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    Robert Pattinson fits Edward Cullen very well. :) Just reading the book makes me shriek so I'll probably go crazy if I'll watch the movie. xD

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Pingu

    Pingu is a very good show. Giving some useful facts about penguins at the end.

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Hm, well I might as well as prepare myself for your story then. :D I'm not that good in being a critique. xD

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    It seems that I'm going to have a hard time in writing on your point of view. xD I have so many things to learn.

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    May I know why you want it to be like that? xD

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Lol. Well, I'd be shock to discover of you will be. xD But of course, that would be impossible. I'll try making a story on your point of view. :)

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: twisting through

    Hello, Vine! :) I happen to be also a newbie. I'm sure you'll enjoy it in here as much as I'm starting to! :) Chelsi here btw.

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Lol. Yeah, well do you enjoy it only when it's on a male's point of view?

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Well yeah. Thanks I'll try to post it soon. :)

    May 19, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Screaming your name

    I believe that mostly all the songs have parts like what Summerless said. And that I find this lyric a bit jumbly for it's somehow going on around back on ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    @ Demeter I write mostly on the category of "romantic fictions" and somehow, I also write poems. xD Thank you so much. :) @ Em Oh, her name is Chinnie ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new greetings from Hong kong

    Hello, Lorraine. :) Chelsi here. Wow. It's really great to meet someone from other countries. I hope that China is regaining it's strength now judging by the news about the ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Hello. Chelsi is the name. I'm from the Philippines and I'm very happy that my friend invited me here. I wish to improve on my writing skills so I hope ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey, Chinnie. :) This is Chelsi. I'm so happy to discover your account here! xD

    May 19, 2008


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey