User avatar

cookie_pirate

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Insert Random Hilarious Phrase Here*

    Rofl. I guess you'll enjoy it here. You get to critique works of other writers. :]]

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Thank you Casey. :) It's really good to know someone from the same country! Yay!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    @ Melkor I'm sure I can handle it. :) @ GRL Thank you. :) @ moosiegirl Thanks so much. I'll try joining one of the contests. @ Fire Thanks for ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Twiggy :] Very happy to be here!

    Hi Twiggy! Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will love this place as much as all of us do. :) By the way, Chelsi here. Hope to be ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Sea

    [size=7pt] ^ Thank you for the critique. I'll do my best to edit my poem as much as I can. :) [/size]

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new greetings from Hong kong

    Rebbecca: I will really enjoy this place! Chelsi: Used to think most of the people here are from America, but seems not!! We feel real bad about the quake, but ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Sea

    ^ Thank you, guys. :) Yes, I found it a bit common myself. Well, I did this poem when I was feeling a weird fuzzy feeling the other week. xD ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Oh, I can understand that. I guess. x] Sure, I'd love to read even just a bit of it. :)

    May 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    Mist. Where was all this bloody mist coming from? Cale looked around, disorientated. He can't seem to recognize what surrounds him "I'm not in the marsh, am I?" he questioned ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    @ rubberduck. Lol. Thank you. Sure, I'll informyou when I have a new one. :) See you around! :) @ melkor Well that would be really hard for the main ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Lol. xD Well I wonder how people communicate in the in which no-one talks. How do they "talk"?

    May 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Sea

    So here it goes. I'm looking forward for you critiques to correct my mistakes. I'm sure that I have a lot of them. ----- "Love Sea" I feel so lost ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stand In Rain (Lost in Life)

    Verse 1 Nobody cares about me They don’t even need me I'm all alone and lost in life I can’t find a way out O n this cell and I ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    Welcome to the forums Bookworm. :) I am very sure you'd enjoy it in here as much as the others do. :) I'll be looking forward to reading one of ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Well then, I suppose your story is somehow related to comedy then? :)

    May 20, 2008


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato