-
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
They went up and up. How many floors were there in this building? "Oh, by the way, we're supposed to be in the lobby two hours after we left. I ...
Mar 31, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Sarah looked around the room and then walked out after Ranger. "Hey Ranger, I'm coming too," she said. They walked down the hall and then to the stairs, following the ...
Mar 30, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"You didn't call the police when Toby was kidnapped?" Sarah asked. She couldn't believe that nobody had thought to call the police right away, but then again they were probably ...
Mar 30, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
The guy had taken her. Sarah knew that that had been the plan, but it felt wrong for them to just let him carry Taylor away. What if he got ...
Mar 29, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Is there anything we can do now, or does it have to wait until midnight?" Sarah asked. "And, wait, where is Ann?"
Mar 28, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Well," said Sarah, "a plan is better than just waiting. Count me in."
Mar 28, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Sarah had not seen the guy that came to the door. He must have refrained from joining the madness all around him. Good for him, but what if he could ...
Mar 26, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Who could it be?" asked Sarah, trying to make sense of the whole situation. Kidnappers, accomplices, and now apparently Ann was the only person running this whole building. This was ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," promised Sarah, "I wonder what 'greater danger' could be. Maybe I'll go outside and find out after we find Toby."
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Why can't we leave the building?" asked Sarah, "If I knew that I would never have entered!" then, she thought of something important that had probably been overlooked, "Will there ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Do you have any idea where he could be? Or was your plan more along the lines of searching every room in the building before proceeding to the rest of ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Okay, but just let me know if I can help in any way," Sarah replied, "I'm in room seventeen." Sarah smiled at Taylor as reassuringly as she could.
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"I'm Sarah, and this isn't my door, so don't worry. Do you want to come in next door?" Sarah asked. Taylor looked nice, maybe even normal, she was probably just ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Sarah was confused. When she had walked into the apartment building earlier, she was confident it was the best thing that could happen to her, but now she wasn't so ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Species and Appearance: (either Human or Elf) In Inheritance, Eragon rigs it so that dwarfs and urgals can be riders too, so is that allowed?
Mar 24, 2012
