-
Re: What would your characters do?
Please disregard this post.
Apr 9, 2012 -
Re: Character Consequences
1. Whom does your character turn to for advice? Her older brother. 2. What are the character's "hidden" attributes: qualities known to the person but not to others? That she ...
Apr 9, 2012 -
Re: What would your characters do?
"Something hard, and remote. I think I'll farm with my brother. Or I could keep living here." Ranita What would happen if your character woke up in another story?
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: hehe, Character Q and A
Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? Well, my real name is Ranita. It probably means something all painted pink and covered with frills. Ugh. When I ...
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: Babelfish translations
I translated "We count the bad things in life because it's a number we can manage. We don't count the good things, because the number would be too big for ...
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
sock
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)
The more you sweat in practice the less you bleed in battle.(Not mine.)
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: Help create a poem
A single ripple spoils the reflection, but
Apr 8, 2012 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you are the first person people ask for a pen, because they know you all ways have one with you. One girl said she ...
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hello, my name is Tom Anderson, and I am on my way to my best-friend's funeral which may just be my fault.
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Story in Six Words
"You can never tell anyone, ever!"
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Help create a poem
But the night is irresistible still, and I look to the moon
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...
So I don't hurt people by accident.
Apr 6, 2012 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
Tell you that no one else was supposed to know the sky was blue, so you can't tell anyone. Why are we doing this instead of writing?
Apr 6, 2012
