Random avatar

confusnow

  • Writing Activities Re: Do-It-Yourself Obituaries!

    Papa Born in the village. Died in the village. Took care of the village. Anyone that knows anything today owes it to him. No one knows how old he was, ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite rebel line?

    "If you believe in god, you'd better say your prayers." "Forgive me for the things I've done wrong, for the things I've stolen, the men I've killed...and those that I ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Adam: I could choose to go hungry, right? That's just gross, and there really isn't anyone here but me, Jake, and Marla. Unless we find my sister, but...just no. No. ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is DJ and I won't be saving your life tomorrow, so get used to it. ... Hello, my name is Mike, and your pizza delivery will be ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversation

    I'm Marla, and I'm kind of on a trip to save my village. My brother Jake calls it a quest, but I don't know if it's that big a deal. ...

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Adam: Sandwich? Jake: A year is a long time. Marla: If it's food, I'll eat it for as long as I can. Who would you like to kill the most?

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Anyone draw their characters?

    I draw some of my characters, but they never wind up looking the way I want them to. Or sometimes I'll sketch part of them, like the clothes they're supposed ...

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? Adam: My name is Adam. Jake: Jake. Marla: Marla. Q: Where is your favourite place and what memories made it ...

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Adam: Well now who took them? What would your character do if they found out how they were going to die?

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    She would stop with bothering to cut a path through the forest. What would your character do if they woke up in a futuristic jail cell?

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Boat Is Sinking And You Have Thirty Seconds To Evacuate

    I chose ___________ because ____________. - Rope, because you can get food with a rope (once on land), you can build a shelter with it's help. In general, you need ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    "I wonder how far I can throw this stick." *Throws* "Oh." *Goes and gets stick.* "It'll go farther this time." *Throws stick.* "Oh."

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: The Plot Game

    The daughter was found dead with a stab wound.

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    "Come on, you don't want to do that." *Shoot* "Oops"

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Oops. The page needed to be refreshed. Lepokia would fight his way through, probably dying when someone managed to sneak up on him. Ranita would hide in a corner unless ...

    Apr 9, 2012


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind