-
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," promised Sarah, "I wonder what 'greater danger' could be. Maybe I'll go outside and find out after we find Toby."
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Why can't we leave the building?" asked Sarah, "If I knew that I would never have entered!" then, she thought of something important that had probably been overlooked, "Will there ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Do you have any idea where he could be? Or was your plan more along the lines of searching every room in the building before proceeding to the rest of ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"Okay, but just let me know if I can help in any way," Sarah replied, "I'm in room seventeen." Sarah smiled at Taylor as reassuringly as she could.
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
"I'm Sarah, and this isn't my door, so don't worry. Do you want to come in next door?" Sarah asked. Taylor looked nice, maybe even normal, she was probably just ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Sarah was confused. When she had walked into the apartment building earlier, she was confident it was the best thing that could happen to her, but now she wasn't so ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Species and Appearance: (either Human or Elf) In Inheritance, Eragon rigs it so that dwarfs and urgals can be riders too, so is that allowed?
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
As she looked up to try to see the top of the building, Sarah noticed that there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The sun shining down on her face ...
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
This post is a bit late. I joined this site right before the 'renovations' began, and I cannot find out how to review. This is the first site I've joined, ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: Wouldn't Mom be Proud
I really like your story, but it left me hanging, like there should be another part to it, somewhere. As well, there were several parts where it looked like you ...
Jan 7, 2012
