User avatar

colie18

  • Lyric Poetry Re: All is temporary [EDITED]

    Hi, First I want to let you know that I think its a great idea to write poetry, its just a way to get your feelings out, and the fact ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little By Little

    Little by little day by day my pain goes deeper and never goes away! I don't have the scars for you to see but don't you realize? I'm just not ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Just a feeling?

    I have never felt this before. I don’t know what it is. Can any one tell me? ‘Cuz I just don’t understand I dream about him. I think about him ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Innocence

    First! I love the title!!! it goes so well with the poem! 2nd the poem was beautiful, it showed a lot of imagery, I was able to see the whole ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Shall I compare thee...to definitely not Shakespeare!

    Great poem! Definitely something to make you think! I liked how you used more sophisticated words! it helps. Keep Writing! Good Luck! feel free to message me with any questions! ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mind-Stones

    I liked the poem a lot. It had a lot of imagery and a lot of meaning. However in opinion I don't think it flowed well enough. You are on ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Smile?

    I go through everyday With a smile on my face To disregard the pain That is eating me away No one realizes This smile Is fake! I am hurting everyday ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness I

    VERY VERY WELL WRITTEN... I loved the whole deepness of the story. keep on writing. colie18

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What Happened?

    What Happened? What happened I thought you were my friend. Now you just walk pass me not knowing who I am. You found someone new she replaces me a little ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Salty

    well writin.. very well done.. i love it.. keep writing keep up the good work

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Gabrielle

    awesome.... imagery and awesome words used... keep writing

    Mar 24, 2010


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins