User avatar

cogito_ergo_sum

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You What?!

    Sounds like a drug trip ahha

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Love About You

    cat_910 Thanks for the nice comments! How are you? Sarah xxx

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Love About You

    What do I love about you? I love the way you always smell good A mixture of shampoo, toast and fresh air A scent that floats around, like a phantom ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: WOW

    Loved this haha

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sweetest Love I Had To Go

    Sweetest love I now must go Because you're simply vile And as I gaze upon your face I feel the rising bile; But since that you must leave my side, ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memories

    "Fell through the sky" is describing a feeling of you having no control over your life and you try to grab onto what was Tablets part refers to having a ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memories

    Memories Memories are the clouds I tried to hold on to As I fell through the sky Memories are the ice cubes I tried to stop melting In the middle ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    What sort of things do you write? What genres are your favourite? Do you like reading? What's your favourite author? I write Poetry Fan Fiction Short stories And I'm working ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Hey Thanks guys!! Anyone got anything they'd like me to read and review? I shall post some of my work soon

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Hi, I'm a new member my name is Sarah and I'm from the U.K Anyone want to chat?

    Sep 3, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena