User avatar

cogito_ergo_sum

  • Other Poetry Re: Poem about splitting up

    thanks

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Love About You

    Thanks for the nice comments I appreciate them S xxx

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Cramps

    haha feel the pain. males of the world Next time you're like 'don't be so overdramatic' feel the snake within-ok that sounded wrong but hey I really liked this, who ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Rules don't exist

    I like it-random as heck that's what I like to see It's free-verse for all you cretins who say it has no structure I like it The lack of structure ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do You?

    I think everyone has been so harsh, love I liked this poem muchly, yeah ok it was about 'typical teen stuff' but in all fairness don't they say 'write what ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Music of Dusk

    I really liked this poem I like the ABAB rhyming scheme and the powerful imagery Very nice I look forward to reading more of your work. S xxx

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    I really don't like this poem Partly because I Love Twilight but also because it lacks depth, structure and a point really. Stephenie will NEVER read this and as for ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Just A Memory

    this is really touching and emotional I like it well done =) Sarah xxxx

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem about splitting up

    Was it supposed to be this way All those years thrown away Me, begging you to stay No contact from day to day Was I supposed to feel this bad ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The play called "Our Life"

    I really liked this song the whole idea of a life bing a play is fitting-sometimes we pretend, sometimes we make mistakes But the worst thing is when you realise ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    I wish my mad mind could be as creative as yours "I'm a ballerina" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Liked it mucho Sarah xxx

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Me Count The Ways

    I'll twist up in literature and linen Take note what others have said Embrace my warm postion and read about poetry instead. ANY GOOD? Sorry if it's not, but I ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Could You?

    I love this poem I know how you feel, if this is based on real life events. I love the accusing yet philosophical tone of this poem and how easy ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Teenager's Question

    Who am I? I’m lost and cannot speak For now, in life, I’m distant and weak Unraveled and tattered are my thoughts Standing alone by the lullaby shore I’ll continue ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Bitter Metamorphosis

    I Loved this poem very moving and meaningful I loved the part about youth's sweater unravelling-unique and original metaphor. I really reaaly like you work. You should get publsihed!!! Fabulous ...

    Oct 29, 2008


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK