User avatar

cnvalambrosia

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Welcome, Storm

    I like this piece very much. It' riveting .

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Tick. Tock.

    thank you, for voicing your opinions. I understand what you're saying, because my mom said the same thing(Literature teacher). As you can see I ignored her. When I was writing ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Stella's Chronicles: Love and War

    I'm sorry I found this so late!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so intriguing!............................ wait a minute. Aren't you gonna continue it?

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: He Wasn't Too Old For Her

    this topic is universal. I liked it... states facts.

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Inner Ones

    Era squisito!

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter One of my currently untitled Work-In-Progress

    the foreward is interesting. I like. thumbs

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: ~ Risen ~

    thank you for reading!

    Jun 26, 2009


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale