-
Re: Mirror-Washing
this is going to sound very demented and strange. Sorry. From the very first line it just slapped me in the face. This is no lie I don't know why ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: chapter 1 midnight kiss
In this you realize how contempt he is. I like how you show that he is contempt without stating it...... I hope you understand this. But, I'll be frank. It ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: He Wasn't Too Old For Her
this topic is universal. I liked it... states facts.
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: The Thing
I liked this. Werewolves are my favorite so that hit home. It didn't give away to much at one time and kinda kept you wondering. ALTHOUGH, at some points it ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty
"pools of blue"? it would make sense that you mean her eyes here, but then it doesn't when you realize that she's sleeping and her eyes are closed. Unless you ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: The Inner Ones
Era squisito!
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Chapter One of my currently untitled Work-In-Progress
the foreward is interesting. I like. thumbs
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Prolouge- Midnight Kiss
i agree with the last post... Be mysterious. State your purpose vivdly and to the point... But don't divulge too much information at one time. If you do this the ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Like Lovers Must
I like it. It's melacholy with a touch of hope. It reminds me of Gone With The Wind at the end when Scarlet screams into the fog...."for tomorrow is a ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Chapter 1 /The invasion
I'd like to know more about the aliens before he inihalates them...their motives-names- planets----..... some stories skip that , which is wierd because its very important. Senseless killing kills me.
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: ~ Risen ~
thank you for reading!
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: ~ Risen ~
Risen She patted the last touches of rouge to her face. She disliked the smell. The strong chemical flavor it kept was all too unnatural for her. But it did ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: A tale unforgotten
:D :wink: I think this was a very good piece.........i hope you weren't expecting help on grammar..1. i wouldn't notice..2. it wouldn't matter to me...(as u can tell :roll: :D ...
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: Bubbles
That is so sweet. it makes me think of peter pan. You did a great job and considering that I(who is half blind when it comes to reading stuff on ...
Jul 14, 2008
