User avatar

cnvalambrosia

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Four (Part A)

    I dont see what you should be embarrassed about. It's a story and it's down to earth that's all, taking the necessary humanly pace and what not. Just remember that ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Strangled

    I decided to try this out of the blue. Wont you tell me if you hate it? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- She was found at the edge of the trees. This

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portia

    Very clean, dark lines...focus point. The face is very nicely portioned and no one has perfect teeth. I like this piece.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain

    It looks like a monsoon! This is very interesting! You had the perfect view point.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fireworks

    Dying Off looks so strange, I like it. I agree it is a challenge to get fireworks on film like that espacially if you have a digital camera that has ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    I like the idea and the way the light falls on the open pages. It has a warm glow combining the dark petals and it even looks as though the ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinosaur in the Attic

    You compose magic.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Green with Envy

    this piece is beautiful. It kept suspense with elegance. I'd love to see more of your work.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Novel- The Fields of Eden

    this is excellant. I agree with Seraph Tree the flow is very smooth. a Kind of ellegant. Not many writers can pull off the way your character introduced himself to ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Risen ~ Part 2

    ~ Risen ~ Part 2 Lucia quickened her pace as she reached the streets. She didn't want to speak back to the idle brained, pretend queens, and she could never ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Welcome, Storm

    I like this piece very much. It' riveting .

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Other Re: Tick. Tock.

    thank you, for voicing your opinions. I understand what you're saying, because my mom said the same thing(Literature teacher). As you can see I ignored her. When I was writing ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Stella's Chronicles: Love and War

    I'm sorry I found this so late!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so intriguing!............................ wait a minute. Aren't you gonna continue it?

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Other Re: Tick. Tock.

    Tick. Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Your adolescent heart punches at the anticipation of those last few moments. Your heartbeat falling in with the rhythm of the incessant clock on ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before I Begin

    I like the idea that your piece gives off. It hits home for me. You have no idea.(...or mayB u do...) However, I do not like the structure of it. ...

    Jul 1, 2009


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich