User avatar

cnvalambrosia

  • Lyric Poetry Re: where great tigers roam

    hmm.. :) I like the simplicity of this piece. It's sounds like play-by-play action but conveys more than that. I espicially like the first line.

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Ellipses' - Chapter One

    You better write more soon! I think this was a very great beginning. Your character thinks the same way as I do, so you must have displayed a very very ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Risen ~ Part 3

    Risen Part 3 Lucia knew that she had been dreaming seconds before her eyes opened. She could vaguely tell the difference from the up and down motion of the real ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Classic Car Show Photography

    LOVEN 57 in back&white is awesome!!!!!!!! Classic car picture.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What I see from just my front door.

    These are great. I especially like the ones of the house. But i wish the one of the nail had turned out clearer.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Soldier

    There are gramatical errors that I think you need to fix --- they can distract the reader from paying attention to the meaning of the words --- Also more gorey, ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: ~ Risen ~

    Don't worry it's NOTHING like Twilight! If you are interested check out Part 2... And please, Let me know if I'm doing something right. Thanx.

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Masked Musician

    I loved this. Devstating desire. Have you read Wuthering Heights? I think you might like it. I wasn't exactly clear on this so I'll ask You ... is her face ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Like Broken Glass

    It's as though you threw real emotions into it. And you did it very well. :cry: Bravo

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Turbulence (Part One)

    For this I have to say that you may have given a little to much background knowledge at the start. It, to me, disrupt the flow of the story. I ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Words Cut Thin

    I can't say much more than what's all ready been said, except that I got into this story too. I just have to point out how similar Denial AND Daniel ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Facing Endless Sorrow - chapter 1

    His parents are insane. I saw them just like little orphan Annie's fake parents! gum, mustache, too much lipstick, everything. The Sneed guy sounds allright, though. What happens next? I ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: End of the World (Calm Rock)

    i am sorry, i dont kno much about poetry so i cant help you as much as i would have liked to. I liked this piece because the topic never ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Grave New World.

    I like the thoughts it gives off... Injustice. unfairness. self-rightousness from the man of some impotance(who apparentlly is so sick that he can't even feed himself......poor soul :wink:) Some of ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood - Prologue

    Since sooo many little details Have been covered allready I'd like to give the main character a psycho analysis just judging from her actions and thoughts.... She never liked the ...

    Jul 15, 2009


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)