Random avatar

clive1

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Duel

    The story fragment was really too short to get a feel of it, to develop themes, characterisations and plot lines. However, like your other stories (we, my daughter and I, ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fragile Things Battle scene

    I too am a little confused about the various types of creatures and who are the immortals? I found the idea of an army behind a tree a little unrealistic. ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Sign is Vital, My Hands are Cold (kind of re-written)

    My eight year old enjoyed this story. Here are her comments. This was a very touching story. I liked the way Rissa was so kind to the boy when he ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gladiator Girl

    My 8 year old read and reviewed, under close supervision, the story as follows: I like your description about Luke and Rory, I also thought the description of the dragon ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Queen's Kidnapping (EDIT)

    My 8 year old loved this story. Here are her comments. I liked this story even though I didn't understand it that much. I liked this story because it used ...

    Aug 5, 2010


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss