User avatar

cleverclever

  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Hey, this is really good. Some of the dialogue isn't as good as the rest. I really really really like it though. The art is quite good and the idea ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Resize Without Photobucket

    You are a very good person :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Not Sure, Help Me?-FIXED

    This is some stuffs from my human collection of drawing. Help me. I can't tell how it's going. Excuse the roughness of it. It's hard for me to draw people ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Stuff

    Let me know what you think. I sketch a lot. These are fairly old. Let me know what you think...I'll give some details about them. Give me some feedback, thanks. ...

    Jan 9, 2011


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind