User avatar

cleverclever

  • Romantic Novels Re: Im Too Young For Love

    There's nothing deeper than the superficial outside of this poem. Where's the deeper meaning?

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Other Re: If you're talking to the moon

    Dear, Mr. Shade, you already know I have some "mer mer mer"s about this. There were parts of it that I really liked, but we already know your strengths as ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Comment

    Hey BadlyDrawnLightning, thanks for the review. "Sow" should not be "snow" as it is referring to the female form of a pig. There is a fun comparison to young, fresh, ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ghost

    I suppose I don't have much to say, you should already understand that this is a well written and excellent work. I haven't perfected the art of reviewing but I ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Comment

    For a certain someone. Contest Entry-"DLZ" Tv on the Radio A Comment you shredded me apart like meat glued the stringy bits back into peace trimmed the fat and told ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Earl Grey

    When I read something like this, I recognize the league I play in. I just wanted to let you know of that little factor. Someday I will attempt to critique ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost Love

    I love the sudden twist between the second to last and last stanza. It's sort of mopey and then turns vengeful. I would really like it though if you would ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Hey, this is really good. Some of the dialogue isn't as good as the rest. I really really really like it though. The art is quite good and the idea ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Resize Without Photobucket

    You are a very good person :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Other Re: A Truth

    Deleted

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Not Sure, Help Me?-FIXED

    This is some stuffs from my human collection of drawing. Help me. I can't tell how it's going. Excuse the roughness of it. It's hard for me to draw people ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Bitten

    Thanks so much for reviewing, every one :) the ideas of improvement from everyone are quite helpful and perhaps at a later date I will implement them. As much as ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Bitten

    Thanks so much for reviewing, every one :) the ideas of improvement from everyone are quite helpful and perhaps at a later date I will implement them. As much as ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love III (Masks)

    I've decided that I could critique this one, because I have what I've already read to compare it to. I hope nobody is reading this beside you, but they are. ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Stuff

    Let me know what you think. I sketch a lot. These are fairly old. Let me know what you think...I'll give some details about them. Give me some feedback, thanks. ...

    Jan 9, 2011


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth