User avatar

cj2344

  • Other Poetry Re: My Pencil

    this is a really unique poem because usually all the poems i read are all serious and intense. but this was really light hearted and i loved it. it was ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: sorry i don't want it up anymore

    I think this is a great poem. I love the words, and the message. it's so powerful, and intense. that's what i love about poetry and you've definitely portrayed that. ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Maybe I Write

    i love this poem. mostly because i know where you're coming from. i love the way the words flow, it just sounds really natural, and beautiful. i think you are ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Patience

    Patience All I have to do is get through, Life,will end, so I just wait. Wait, wait, suffer, cry, And then, finally die. Just live, and live alike. Patience is ...

    Mar 19, 2011


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan