User avatar

cityofdragons

  • Art & Photography Re: Dreams Tell Lies Cover (contest entry)

    I really like these!:D I can sort of tell what the story would be about, but the two covers clashed. One is in reality and one is magical, so I'm ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Round Dos

    Your really pretty in a different way. I like your piercings as well. :D I was wondering who photographed it if you were the model. I really like the colors ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: [Mono] Chromatic

    I really like these! Especially the toilet paper city. I think you could use a bit of work like perfect details and the backround. Otherwise they turned out really nicely. ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirror Cover

    I love how you drone on about nonsense. :D I really like the cover. I think it's really cool and elegent. Simple :D. Well I hope you find the perfect ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Couple New Photos

    I really liked these! some of them were a little off, but I enjoyed the effort you put into creating the photos. Really great :D Keep up with the photography!

    Jul 5, 2011


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy