User avatar

cityofdragons

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Girl In The Cornor{intro}

    I agree with him. It is too short for a beginning. I'm interested, but I'm not completely hooked. I need more :D. Keep writing your story! I wanna hear more!

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirror Cover

    I love how you drone on about nonsense. :D I really like the cover. I think it's really cool and elegent. Simple :D. Well I hope you find the perfect ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sparks - Chapter 1

    Chapter 1: The beginning I woke up in bed, my head throbbing painfully. I was in an odd room that sort of looked like I was in the hospital. I ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Couple New Photos

    I really liked these! some of them were a little off, but I enjoyed the effort you put into creating the photos. Really great :D Keep up with the photography!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Enigma -- Chapter 2

    I have to say it was really good, but i got lost through some of it. I need to know more about Cannibals, Enigma, Stolen, etc. Were they in war? ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fireworks

    I really enjoyed this! I mean I don't feel your unpatrotic or anything. Sometimes I feel the same exact way. We were (and still are) selfish people who just are ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What is

    I'm so jealous. You have a GIFT!!! A true gift! This poem speaks of truth and the grammar is REALLY good! Good job!

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Other Re: Mommy

    This was really deep and I enjoyed it. I totally feel your pain (well sorta) because my step mom has done horrible things to me. I really enjoyed the emotion ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rewind

    I am just in love with this poem already. It's sort of awkward, but I like the awkwardness. Keep writing this is absolutely amazing!

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Irbis Dimension chapter 3

    In the first sentence i meant to put "I opened one eye" sorry!

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Irbis Dimension chapter 3

    I one eye slowly, afraid of what I was going to see. I thought maybe aliens or blue trees would be in Irbis, but turns out, the Irbains looked like ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Magical Diary of L.L.P

    I found it really creative that she was related to the Harry Potter characters. I really thought it was cool and enjoyed the diary. Although it's really good, I would ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sparks

    Thanks guys! As you know I'm only 12, so it's teaching me more about writing. It's really helping. Thanks again!

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sparks

    I woke up in bed, my head throbbing. Last night was a total blackout. I didn't know whose room I was in. I looked around in a daze and sat ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Watching the River go by: A Vampire Diary

    Dear Moon, I have waited and waited for my beloved Echo, but nothing has to come. Echo has run away. Forever? Is he watching me or with Shasha, his seperate ...

    Jun 28, 2011


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson