User avatar

cityofdragons

  • Romantic Novels Re: This Ain't a Movie

    I really enjoyed this piece! I really liked the part where he says he better be treaten you right. That means he cares about her. It was really sad but ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: [Mono] Chromatic

    I really like these! Especially the toilet paper city. I think you could use a bit of work like perfect details and the backround. Otherwise they turned out really nicely. ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paradise

    I thought this was a really interesting story. I really like your style of writing and I didn't see any grammar problems except for a few typos. Otherwise I was ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Irritum

    Even though description wasn't used in this rough-rough draft, I liked it a lot. I want to see what world they're in. It seems like a magical world caught in ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    This is a really cool idea for the prolouge. It draws me into the story. The grammar is perfect and the sentences flow really nicely. I think you'll go very ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Better Alone

    This is absolutely amazing! I love your work, but some of the stanzas didnt flow correctly. Good job and I especially liked the two last stanzas! Keep writing!

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Playing Hearts - Chapter 1 (Draft)

    Thanks guys! I know you weren't trying to be mean or anything, I know I can use more flow in my stories and this is my main story i'm working ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Playing Hearts - Chapter 1 (Draft)

    I ran down the mountain, jumping to close rocks. I almost fell over the edge of the mountain, a river flowing beneath me. I waved my arms to keep my ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragons in the backyard

    I absolutely loved this. It was cute and I liked the little sayings like "What the gumdrop." I really loved the characters! They were so likable and I really got ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreaded memory- Contest entry

    I really enjoyed this. It was an interesting poem and I could feel the emotion flowing out of the poem. It was really interesting and I liked how you put ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Patchwork Hearts

    I was confused. I got what you were saying and all, but every time I read this, I got confused. I think you should do a little work on it, ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Adolescent Immortals

    I really enjoyed this! I want to know what else is going to happen in the story, and its pulling me in, unlike most stories. So far the plot line ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Day On Daddy's Motorcycle

    A Day On Daddy's Motorcycle The breeze that blows, Ranches racing past, Vibration of his motorcycle, And roadrunners running fast Mountains that tower over me, The smile on daddy's face, ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heaven

    It was sad, but I got lost in the first paragraph. I ddn't know in the first place who was talking. I also saw you spelled something wrong. It said ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ocean song

    I am loving this poem more and more, every time I read it. I like the part when you introduce the girl in the setting. I can just feel everything ...

    Jul 6, 2011


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson