User avatar

chucki666

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crushed

    i really loved this, it showed your emotion, it didn't matter to me if it didnt ryhme or had a rythem, it was still pretty great.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Affection

    i agree with most of them, i liked it, just add more feeling to it, because it was short it didnt show much, but what you did was pretty great ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Know How to Give Love (and then some)

    i like this, it was different, and different is always better.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my first

    i agree with the people above me, you started out well, keep going :]

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My new story

    uhm, i really like the idea of the plot, you know? its really good. I think its a little over-dramatic. Take your time with the situations that happen, just don't ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new :D

    what can i say, i came upon this website one day at school, i read some kids poetry and i fell inlove with reading most your work. I enjoy writing, ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Reason

    it was a bit confusing a bit, considering it starts in the first line, then ends in the second, while starting the other one. other than that, i liked it.

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missing You

    i loved this. period.

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Goodbye Gift

    i really liked this. :]

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: your everything

    I promise you I tried to be everything that you wanted me to be. But it wasn't enough. It just wasn't enough. Don't mind choking on cold regrets. I'm already ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: little doll toy thing

    Little doll, all you ever were was my play thing. Broken face, torn ego, your heart has turned to coal. Won't you smile for me once more? and I broke ...

    Nov 30, 2007


attempting foot extraction
— Mea