User avatar

christy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: October Afternoons

    This was a story I originally wrote for a contest I never entered... But I'm still rather fond of it. And for the record, the nameless protagonist is male. Critiques ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shades of Grey

    First, a side note, the staff requests that you review at least two works before posting you're own. It's to my knowledge that they tend to become a little annoyed ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^indeed

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Detroit

    Two of my current project's protagonists are from Detroit, Michigan and I've gone on research sprees and at the point could give you directions to a hospital and tell you ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques, Anyone?

    It would be greatly appreciated if you would look at this for me. I really like your review style. I'll definitely make some time to look at some of you ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is Canada?

    Something unnoticeable to keep in mind, Canadians tend to say 'grade ten' versus 'tenth grade'. At least here in Alberta they do. And as I Candian, I complain about the ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the clandestined launderette

    I really liked it. I adore the idea. It's unique and your use of language is brilliant. The imagery is lovely. __Christy

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: relay

    I have a novel that I've slowly been working at since, according to my laptop records, November 2005. Which is funny since I remeber reading Writers Digest and looking at ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: what are some good villan names?

    I use quite often. I personally think Russian names, for females, have a kind of echanting mystery to them. You could also go to IDMb.com, think of a whole bunch ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I had a stupid postponement of progress not too long ago trying to decide whether or not I wanted to give one of my characters a gun, but for the ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Glass Walls

    I had to read it a couple times trying to get a rhythm in my head, but I really liked it. The contrasting images in verse 1 are interesting (for ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'lo all

    Thanks for the welcome guys! I don't think my English teacher last year cared about content as long as the writing was grammatically correct and long enough. Ridiculous. I've posted ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Relay

    This is the first chapter of a novel I have been working on since November '05. I believe it's one of the best scenes, action and written, in the entire ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue of 'Bloody Canvas'

    I rather liked the ambiguity and am more intrigued by the idea of what he could be painting than I think I would be if I knew. After all, the ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    First of all, it was a very intriguing and dark story. I really enjoyed it. It was almost hard to read, in a good way, and I have to say ...

    Apr 17, 2008


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn