User avatar

christy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: More than This

    I see where the relationship could be confusing. I'll be sure to make it clearer and reevaluate my word choice on revision. And add in a bit more action and ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Facility

    Hola! I'm not really here to nitpick, but I do have suggestions for you to consider in writing further. I'm a character/dialogue kind of person, so this may be an ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: More than This

    So, this is something I originally wrote because I hadn't written in a ridiculously long time and I kept describing in my head the imagery as I walked home from ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: flames on memories

    Heey there! So, you have a wealth of good elements here. The quality of visualization is really good. In a story like this, you have lots of room to go ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red, White, Blue, Brown.

    Hey there! First of all, I'd like to say that your style is beautiful. I find this very, very necessary for writing short stories to make up for the lack ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Lovely Nightmare

    Hey! First of all, I think you have the solid premise of a story, but it has a lot that you can expand and improve upon. It's a good, honest ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Difference [1]

    I found this very easy to read, which is to say nothing dragged on or anything like that. An issue I often find when there's lots of dialogue is that ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Infinity Wall

    I posted this here about a year ago, but it's edited and been added too. It takes place in southern Alberta, in a fictional town just outside of Calgary. This ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of An Icy Chandelier

    I'm not much of an expert on poetry, but I love how the entire feel of it can be changed by a few words and make it tragic instead of ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Right now, I'm reading 'The Boy in the Striped Pajamas' by John Boyne. It's a bit annoying because when people discover that I'm reading it, they feel the need to ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Saving a Tree

    While I think a few things should definitely be reviewed, I'm interested in seeing Kate and her family fleshed out more. They have the building blocks to being strong characters ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Relay

    Thank you for all of your comments! My apologise for the various typos. I swear I don't usually spell United States with a 5 in the middle. Most of the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ghandi Didn't Live Out of a Holiday Trailer

    The prologue of my recently named sub-project. For clarification at this point, it's based in Southern Alberta, in a town outside of Calgary. ______ Why was there no air conditioning? ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: christy is totally twistable

    This is Christy. Also known as Tim, Maria, Ekr, Lyn-Ker (that's my brother, don't ask >.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Houston

    I absolutely adore this. It's well-written, I'm intrigued by the charaters (plus, I really like their names), your use of language is colourful and wonderfully executed. I was particularly drawn ...

    Apr 18, 2008


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy