User avatar

chocoholic

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    Is anybody on this site writing to get published? Like, maybe you're not posting it here, ut you're writing it and hoping it will get published? I was... I actually ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    I used to teach myself Spanish, and I got really good. But I stopped and forgot everything. But seeing as there's nothing absolutely have to do, I'm planning on starting ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Diaries/Journals/Notebooks

    I am against calling is a diary. To me, a diary is a book where you jot down any appointments or events. I have this book that I call a ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing and Music

    Yes, music. I couldn't write without it. I ALWAYS have music on when I'm writing, unless I'm stuck at school. I can write to anything, but it can be easier ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    When I'm writing something I know I'll turn into a novel, I get my mum to read it after I finish each chapter. She doesn't write much, and she doesn't ...

    Jun 26, 2007


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman