User avatar

chocoholic

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    13'115 Go everyone!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: This Is Going Better Than I Thought

    I love my two MCs! I can't stop writing and am days ahead of my goal! Yay!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    11'682, and I'm still writing. I went shopping this morning, so I've only done a little bit of writing so far today. I'm hoping to get to at least 12'500 ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    10'000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just reached it, such a sense of achievement!!!! I think I'll bask in the glory of reaching 10'000 words for a whi

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoMusic

    So, what are you listening to for your NaNoWriMo? My playlist currently is- Alicia Keys- No One Amy Pearson- Not Me Avril Lavigne- Complicated Billie Piper- Walk of Life Carrie ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    9218. Don't know if I can hit 10k today, but definetely tomorrow. Everybody's doing great. Now what are doing on this site and not writing? Tsk, tsk.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    8519. That's enough for now, I'll do a bit more later.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I ended on 75--. The document is on a different computer, so I can't check, but it's the end of day three, and I've done all of day four and ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    6876. That's tomorrow's writing done, but it's still only 20 past 4, so I might do Monday's or some of Monday's as well!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I'm finding this Suprisingly Easy

    When I first heard about NaNoWriMo and read some of the old posts on here, I thought it would be late nights, billions of chocolate bars and putting off homework. ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    5161. Done today's goal, but it's only 20 to 2, so I can easily fit in some more later.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    4135. Now for a break, then another about 900 words for the day. Everyone's doing great, keep it up!

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    Annabell Cole: An incredibly intelligent 13 year-old whoes eldest brother shot himself in the head What I like about her: She's pretty much like me, apart from the dead brother ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Australia. I get a whole day more than you! Haha! Well, not really. You still have about one more day after I reach the end.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    3157, but I'm just about to go and write more. Another 250 words and I'm done for day two.

    Nov 2, 2007


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi