User avatar

chocoholic

  • Media Reviews Re: Murder On The Orient Express

    I just finished it. I decided to read some Agatha Christie after seeing a sow about her, and got a book with three of her books (Murder on the Orient ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    That's really cool. I'm terrible at critiquing art, but I really liked the blue circles. It was a bit hard to read the writing. Maybe you should make it white ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I finsihed Hwo To Be Good by Nick Hornby last night. I'll probably read another one of his books or Mansfield Park today.

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: puppy!

    Aww... he's so cute. I love dogs... except my own. I really want a golden retreiver. He looks a bit big for a puppy, though. I think the photo would ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New plot. What do you think?

    I quite like this, and it would be anice twist if she fell in love with her captor. Stockholm Syndrome, it's called. Let me know if you re-write and post.

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    This is cute. You're a good drawer... I can only draw trees.

    May 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds a bit like a sci-fi set on earth where Anybody smart is made to create giant weapons that are used to fight other planets. How I See The World

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    The Gate of Glendon came about because I really wanted to try fantasy, and it seemed easy enough with this plot (unfortunately, probably very cliched as well!). For How I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait

    Well, I know nothing about art, so I'll just tell you what I think. I really like the colour, it starts with t, if I remember correctly. But I don't ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    I tried to get my first novel published, but I didn't really have much experience and I was doing everything wrong. I don't think you should. Have a few practise ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: self-criticism

    I realize that being very critical of your own work is a crucial part of being a good writer, is doubting the fact that you should keep writing a good ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    I don't see anything wrong with using swearing in dialouge. I swear, almost al of my friends swear. It's a common and normal thing to do, although it may not ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I don't think I could do another one right now, but I m looking forward to November so I can do another one. I just need to come up with ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Maybe a Romance, or perhaps a troubled life. If it wasn't a romance I'd probably buy it. I do quite like the title. The Gate of Glendon

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Finished it last night, absolutely loathed it! I was completely confused, and the ending told us almost nothing! I found it totally unrealistic and it made me want to throw ...

    Mar 3, 2008


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman