User avatar

chocoholic

  • Lounge, The Re: June's Instructor of the Month: JFW1415

    Yay! Go JFW! You rock!

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help me write a shopping list!!!

    I don't live in the UK (although I wish I did and I'm still trying to convince my parents that it's a better place to live than Australia), but there's ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!

    Haha! That was so funny!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    I think Euthanasia is actually chosing to be killed with a drug than waiting until you die, which some termainally ill patients do. Unfortunately, it's illegal here, so they have ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Yay! Happy birthday guys! Hope you have a great time. Here's my present: :elephant: :thud: :smt026 :smt024 :smt023 :smt031 :birthday: :smt101 :smt046

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    All these numbers! They hurt, they hurt! *head explodes*

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    By popular I mean the books that everybody, not even huge readers, read and love. I don't know if I like reading them. I did love Harry Potter, but I'm ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's my first YWS birthday!

    Yes, that's right. I have now been on this wonderful site for an entire year. Well, not quite yet, actually. It's 7:30 in the morning and I joined quite late ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Whatever It Takes- Leona Lewis

    May 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Feel old yet? Haha. Happy Brithday Nate!

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    Ugh! I'm always getting sunburnt. Because my skin is so pale, I don;t tan, just burn. Luckily for me, this year I'm missing out on about a month of summer. ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Round of Applause for Areida

    I have no idea what West Point is, but who cares? Congrats Ari, good luck!

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    The fact of the matter is, anybody who doesn't say Doctor Who desperately needs their head examined.

    May 27, 2008


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus