User avatar

chocoholic

  • Writers Corner Re: I Finished!

    Jasmine and Muffin, thank you so much for offering to read it, but I already have quite a few people agreeing to read it from all over the place. I ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm With Mother

    Wow! That's really good. I don't understand about the mother's death. Is it because of the father, and he killed both of them? But if it was him, I thought ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: dreaming tight

    I quite liked it. The innocence of a child. The bit about the money is very good. When I was little, I thought we were really rich andf had loads ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spirits of the Twilight

    I can't say I loved this poem, but that's more my taste in writing than your actual writing. The flow was a bit akward. Sometimes it was really good, and ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Literature Train

    I liked it. What you were saying was awesome. Just to merely express I think the wording on this should be changed around a bit. It just didn't seem to ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Girl I Wish I Wasn't

    To be honest, I didn't like it very much. I think this would be better suited in lyrics than in poetry. I didn't really get what you were trying to ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: we took some drugs

    Okay, first of all, your grammar is non-existen here. You need to capitalise i. and with the years of seconds that passed I didn't get this line. if only you ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title (temporary or otherwise) : Their End of the World Genre (fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc): YA/Literary Summary of your NaNo (as much of one as you can give) : My ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Silent Harmony - Chapter Two

    This was shorter than the first bit, but I thought it was better. There wasn't as much explaining of the world. Just story. "You'd do well to stop insulting me. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Understanding

    This is just something I wrote in a few minutes. I'm not very please with the ending. ------------------------- Sitting at a desk, The room is empty. You are the only ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Throw It Away/Do It Again

    Nice. It's about a diary or journal, right? Moving onto the next entry, wanting a differnet past when you read it back and not being able to properly describe all ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's so bad about Emo poetry?

    Really, what does everyone have against it? I don't see what's so bad about it. Most of my poetry could be classifed as 'emo', not because I'm an emo, but ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloodly Mascara

    This was really good. There was one bit I didn't understand- The truth lead to tears. From everything she heard. I think it should be, The Truth lead to tears, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: scary

    Well, making it night is always good. Having a dark, deserted house in the middle of nowhere is useful. And then having a group of people who get split up ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me

    I might join if you put a fiction thread in. I do write poetry, but I prefer fiction.

    Oct 13, 2007


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)