User avatar

chocoholic

  • Other Re: I need a title! Any body have some good titles for this?

    I can sometimes read non double-spaced writing on here, but not today. Please fix this up, it's very painful on the eyes.

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs (Revised.)

    This was very well done. I liked the comparisons between Reese (I love that name!) and Sebastian. Reese's litter rant about 'humans' near the end was really cool, but I ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 13

    Thank you for finally posting this! You don't know how long I've been waiting (actually, you do. It's ever since you posted part 12). I really liked it. M is ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Devout Death

    Okay, this was quite good. Not the greatest, but quite good. I didn't really understand the end. Isn't she who she says she is? I didn't get it. Your description ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Should I stay or go?

    I didn't really think it was emo. And even if it wa,s I don't have a problem with emo poetry. It's what I tend to write, anyway. I can't say ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Because I am Your Rose

    Aww... that was really sweet. For some reason I never see poems about parents, and you pulled it off really nicely. you prick them once and once again. you prick ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to Soup

    Haha! Funny poems! Love 'em, but I don't see enough. If the bowl does chance to tip, If the soup from it does slip, Make a puddle on the floor, ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliched Heartbreak

    This was sweet. The depressing love poem thing, nah. I'm not into that. But this was differnet somehow. seemes seems dam(m/n)ed damned Apart from those two words, there didn't seem ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What influences your MP3/iPod lifestyle?

    Okay, I can't give you my top ten, but I'll suffle and give you the first ten. 1. Untouched- The Veronicas 2. Mokingbird- Eminem 3. Mercy On Me- Christina Aguilera ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Golden Locket.

    Nice. I really liked it. I just think that there could be a bit more emotion, I didn't really feel sorry for the girl. But if it's supposed to be ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Welcome to Alainna's imagination.

    It's been a while. I hope you're better and ready to post 13. I really want to read it, your story has me hooked!

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarok

    Nice. I'm assuming there's more coming, it doesn't seem quite finsihed to me. I think you need more description. You didn't say much about where they were, so I was ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Unwanted Beauty

    Cool. I loved the pipe-thingo in her mouth. It made her look so... evil. And so did the scarf thing. The only thing that stopped her from looking like a ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance Is Beautiful - Prologue

    Nice. Your description were nice, the only thing I can complain about was the length (but you did say there was more coming, so I don't need to worry). remanned ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Endless Possibilities

    That was very good. It was sort of horroh, but sort of not, if you get what I mean. The only complaint is that there wasn't much description or emotion. ...

    Dec 9, 2007


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu