User avatar

chocoholic

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Resolutions

    1. Remember= Happiness is more important than Writing This is really the reason I left. I was getting relly depressed for many reasons, but the constant being locked in my ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Emerald Hearts

    Sounds very interesting. I'd love to read it.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone actually...?

    I sent something to a ublisher about a year ago. Only after I sent it did I realise it was rubbish. It was boring, there was too much dialouge, nothing ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back

    Many of you will probably remember that a while ago I sort of left the site. This was because I'd been very unhappy and just needed a break really. But ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Taking a Break

    Hey everyone, The past few weeks I haven't been feeling so great. Not sick, just depressed and bored. I'm going to be taking a break from YWS for a bit. ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    Lillian; Human "Child, you hardly have any choice," I sighed. "I can have you hunted down and killed. It's much easier to just do as I say." The girl looked ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: A Thriller Plot need a screenplay adaptation!

    Is this for fun or something? Or for school? What do you mean by shooting in late winter?

    Dec 17, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The Writing Mood

    Short, and probably not very good, but I'm bored and needed to write, even though I didn't want to. ------------- Many people love writing, but everybody finds it hard. Even ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bittersweet

    Yay! Singing! I love singing! I love reading about singing! Sorry. I just went a bit crazy then. Now, onto a crit. Is trhis finished? Because it seems more like ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Your Friendly Neighborhood Neurologist Cal Has Been

    Yellow was my second too, but we called it Gold. I did Goju. How logn have you been training?

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Your Friendly Neighborhood Neurologist Cal Has Been

    You're back! Cool! Sounds like you had a horrible time, but at least it's all over now! I didn't know you do karate? I used to, but had to give ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another Newbie to YWS!

    Hi Moo, and welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here. If you have any questions or want a critique, just PM me and I'll help. You did NaNoWriMo? ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Child in the Midst

    Again, short but great. Just one word of advice, I wouldn't recommend just posting and posting and posting. People on here don't like it, and you won't get any reviews. ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Child in the Midst

    Very nice, very nice indeed. Not much went on, but I just really enjoyed reading this. There was... something about it that I really liked. There weren't any mistakes that ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    Lillian; Human The girl tried and tried to get away from me and see the giant, but I held onto her collar, stopping her from going anywhere. "I thought my ...

    Dec 14, 2007


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec