User avatar

chocoholic

  • Randomosity Re: AH! Look what we did!

    Yay! We are like, so great!

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: One Year Anniversary!!

    Yay! One year! I can't wait till my one year anniversary. Congrats on lasting this long!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    Congrats Cowgirl! 8000 points? Wow!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life in the streets!

    I love that movie! Name: Skye Bale (Pronouced Bail) Age: 16 Gang: White kids Race: White Appearance: Pale skin, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, pink lips, short, very skinny, two ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Their End of the World (Chapter one)

    Yep, this is a novel. 14 chapters! Thank you so much for your critiques. I can't edit right now, but I should be able to soon. You're right about the ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 15

    Yay! It's up! Sorry I didn't get around to it straight away. My laptop is dead and I'm using my dad's, but I haven't been able to get on until ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My YWS Reunion Dream...

    Yep, you totally need a life. Like, dude, when they handing out lives, I don't know ehere you were, but you obviously arrived late.

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: DoaV (2nd Version): Prologue Part 1

    Perfect! I'm a new reader, and I just copied it into a word document. I'll edit as I read, and then answer the questions at the bottom. who's should be ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Secrets

    I liked it. I think I read your ther one, but I'm not sure. I couldn't catch any mistakes, and overall it's a very good piece. I was a little ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Hey, I'd love some more crit's on How You Break My Heart. There's five chapters so far. Here are the links: Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (chapter 2)

    Yay! More! Sorry I didn't get around to it sooner, school and stuff... Anyway, I liked this bit. The first part really just explained to us what was happening, this ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Los Malos

    Very nice. Is school really like this for some people? Wow! Fights at my school ae really just girls screaming at each other so this is... wow! I noticed that ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    Sorry I haven't read it yet Valor! School and stuff... very busy. But I WILL get around to it soon. Promise. =_= I have hit the ultimate block: boredom. To ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    The name that instantly jumps to mind is Taylah, perhaps Jackson as a last name. I like the description, be sure to tell me if you se the girl in ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why?

    Loose- Bike gangs aren't the only shootings we get. There was a highly publicised one in the city last year. But it's true, there's much less in Australia. I was ...

    Feb 16, 2008


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus