User avatar

chocoholic

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A lover, A mother, A child

    This was really sweet. You captured the emotion perfectly, and I almost cried! Sorry I can' be of more help. The one thing I can say is your formatting. It's ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gate of Glendon- Chapters 3 & 4

    CHAPTER THREE “Don’t be so modest, Carrie,” William said. “You’re very good. I’ve seen you.” I glared at him. “Thank you,” I said through clenched teeth. “But I’m really not ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sepia

    I liked this. I could put it to music pretty simply. It's a simple song, but it says a lot. The songs I wrote on my beaten up guitar Reflect ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Leona Lewis

    I'm listening to her album now. It's really good. Can't say Bleeding Love is my favourite, I like Homeless. But I've only listened to each song once, so I can't ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    This is SICK! How could anybdy do this? It's like the guys in Werribie who beat and raped a mentally-challenged girl and then sold the DVD at school. What is ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stand In Rain (Lost in Life)

    Hey. I'm not very good at lyrics, but I'll try my best. First of all, I had real trouble putting this song to a tune in my head. And when ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Write for Squills!

    Would it be alrgith if I wrote another one, even though my article was published in the April edition? I want to interview JC.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Started Off

    I'd like to sart off by say poetry isn't my best thing, so you may just want to ignore this crit. But overall there isn't any emotion. I read it, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The April Issue of Squills: Hot Off The Presses!

    Yay! And my article is in it! I'm so happy!

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am the Creature

    I'm afraid my eyes skimmed the beginning, but what I read (from the start of the dialogue), it was really good. Very vivid, and a little creepy. I was a ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maths Project

    First of all, in English please? Maths is one of my wrst subjects, second only to Sciene. Plus I'm only in year nine. But what I could understand was cool. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Annabelle's Box

    On the bottom shelf of the small old wooden shelf up in my Grand-ma’s attic sat a small rusty metal box with a tiny lock on it. On the either ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I used to download from Limewire, stopped because it was using up a lot of inernet to download songs. However, I don't think it's bad thing. A lot of songs ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: No more crying

    I liked this. I got a bit of a tune going on it, and I thought it was a little different from a lot of popular music, but still close ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Public Speaking

    Is Reading a lost art? I like it! I once did 'Do Ghosts exist?' Don't know if that will be alright. I can tell you what I said. It wasn't ...

    Apr 7, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare