User avatar

chocoholic

  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Riley Half-way through dinner, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," said mum. I shrugged and kept on eating while flicking through a magazine that was lying on the table. I ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I am so in. I can't wait. I think I know what I'll write about. It's an idea that's been in my head for a while, so I have many ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    That was so creepy. I am so wishing I didn't read that. I want to eat a tub of ice-cream, a block of chocolate and read a very long book ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    It depends with me. If I get an idea for something that I know will end up hitting a wall I can't get out of and I'm never going to ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Riley The house was empty when I arrived home. I threw my bag on the couch and opened the frezzer, pulling out a tub of ice-cream. I always ate ice-cream ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Riley I laughed at something Roxy whispered to me and then turned my eyes down the end of the table where everyone else was sitting in a row. "What are ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anybody but you really care?

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Posh

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but the computer has stuffed up and you can't get off the most boring page of all time. I wish sleep would come easily.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Riley I opened my bedroom door when I heard the front door open. Ben must not have closed it properly. I was still regretting everything as I stepped into the ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Riley I woke up in my double bed hungover, tired and nauseous. I felt around for another pillow, but my hand landed on skin. "Hey baby," Ben rolled over onto ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Riley I smirked at Harry as he left the club, and went back to Ben. "Let's dance!" I said over the music, and pulled him onto the crowded dance floor. ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sister of Mine

    Ok, I think some people might have been getting confused about this. The girl in my story doesn't have a twin! She is looking at her reflection in the mirror.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Riley I looked over to my friends while talking, flirting, as Olivia would put it, to Ben. They were talking to some new guy who wasn't cute. I was just ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing and Music

    Yes, music. I couldn't write without it. I ALWAYS have music on when I'm writing, unless I'm stuck at school. I can write to anything, but it can be easier ...

    Jun 26, 2007


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman