User avatar

chocoholic

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does anyone read these books?

    I wouldn't read it. It doesn't sound interesting, not only the fact that it was written by a big bunch of people, but the plot is really dry and boring. ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Welcome to Alainna's imagination.

    We're all waiting for it! Please post it, it's one of my favourite stories on this site, I need more!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    This is mine: I've never done NaNoWriMo before, so I'm just finding my way around the site.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Richer or for Poorer

    I see you haven't gotten any reviews. Well, lucky me. I'll be the first, then. Let me start by saying I really enjoyed this. And I'm not just saying that, ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    It could be because there seems to be more female authors than male authors. I could really only name a few males, but loads of woman writers. And most women ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Coming up with names for places

    Think of a normal, everyday word, perphaps the name of a place, and then put it into an anagram maker. You can get some really funny names from there. Also, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being years and years behind us.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having the name of a really bad reality tv show

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Scripts Re: All We Know

    It was... alright. I can't say it's exactly the type of thing I'm in to, but it was okay. Sometimes you called Joe and boy, that was really confusing. I ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: HELP!!! WRITERS BLOCK!!

    I had the same problem when I finished writing my novel. Check out my tips for beating writers block, they really helped me.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Number Seven; Prologue

    It was as boring as watching paint dry, but Mother 'insisted' that I study for classes, even though everyone knew that I was a genius compared to anyone in my ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    I don't really get people telling my I'm a bad writer. My parents think I'm really good and that should attempt to be a published writer, but they're keeping me ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Girl We Love To Hate/ The Curse of Curves

    Wow! I didn't know you posted part 7. Could you PM me when you post part 8, so I know? The formatting was better, it made it much easier to ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Fights

    In my current piece I have a sword fight. I'm new to writing physical fights and fantasy. Does anybody have any tips about how to write a sword fight without ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Past

    I liked the general idea, but I think this needs some work. I sat in the attic of our house. Dust wafted everywhere and burned my lungs and eyes like ...

    Sep 28, 2007


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye