User avatar

chloegough

chloegough

  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Flying High

    Thank you very much! And may I say what a wonderful and kind first review, it was indeed helpful and I'm glad you enjoyed!

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Flying High

    Thank you! I'll keep working on my use of commas, I admittedly do use them far too much

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Flying High

    Thank you! I seriously abuse the use of commas and it's a problem I need to fix so your criticism is very much appreciated!

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Flying High

    Thank you very much! I'm only just starting out and your advice is very helpful, I'm glad you enjoyed! :)

    Jun 14, 2014


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria