User avatar

chinchillagirl_34

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    After Zeke left and April started cussing, I didn't want to get her mad so I decided to stay around. I mean with all the boos gone maybe things won't ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Viking~Black Tooth "Check over there." Viking said, pointing to the right towards the forest with his tail. "She said she was trying to catch a mouse of something." Kayla rolled ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Cappy I didn't really feel like hanging out today, since it was so close to her anniversary. But the thought of driving some more made me feel a little better. ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Leo~Yellow Hill This was the best day of Leo's life finally doing some actually good in for the pack! "Wait till Storm hear that I went and helped chase off ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Name: Cappy Age: 15 Gender: female Power: earth (can create earthquakes when mad) Appearance: pale flawless skin, teal eyes. Long brownish reddish hair, small for her age she always wears ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Name: Leo Age: 9 months Gender: female Pack:Yellow Hill Appearance: a deep chocolate brown with white fox markings, and a white diamond on her forehead. Small for her age (works ...

    Apr 18, 2009


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot